PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 6 April 2012

"Pin-Up has an image and it is Anita De Bauch."




I'm just quoting an article titled 'Anita De Bauch' on PinUpPixels.com (you probably already saw it when it came out yesterday). They must know what they're talking about, right??

I thought I'd post the photos in the article in a larger format here, so you can get a better look, after you've read the article, of course ;) They're from a shoot I did with Luci Phillips for Anatomic Bomb latex and Fabulously Fetish shoes at a cute 50s diner in Winchester called Buddy's. You probably saw the silly little teaser video I made on Facebook!


Well, here are two of the photos! There are more teasers to follow, and full photo sets will be available to anitadebauch.com members in the De Bauchee Lounge, when it is open! To be the first to know when you can sign up, please send a blank email to contact@anitadebauch.com with "GUEST LIST" in the subject line. The first 40 people to sign up will get lots of lovely free gifts posted to them :)



I'm on holiday in the countryside with friends for the Easter weekend, so please be patient if waiting for a reply to a message. Many thanks and happy Easter- remember, you never need an excuse to enjoy chocolate!!