PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 31 May 2012

Fabulously Fetish leather harness dress and Tesco in the same blog... only I could do that!!



I can't believe I haven't written to you in over three weeks! I've been working almost every day and mostly sleeping all the time between! I have some photos of some yummy leather harnesses from Fabulously Fetish to share with you though... I hope you'll think it was worth the wait!


Photographer: Rayment Kirby | Styling: me!

These outfits take a while to buckle up, but it's so worth it once you're in!

The day before yesterday was my first full day off in two weeks. Luckily, I'd managed to catch up on my sleep, so instead of snoozing in bed all day, I went to Ally Pally Park with the new Vanity Fair (good articles on Marilyn and Whitney!) and a little picnic to enjoy the sunshine (well protected with factor 100, of course)!


Today saw me at Spotlight with Dexter, my cat, casting for a Tesco TV ad, of all things. My commercial agency tracked it down for me and it's very good money, so fingers crossed I get it, haha. I don't think I'm allowed to share the character brief, but it made sense for me to bring a bald cat on a leash with me to the audition, honestly!

Dexter and me waiting for the tube home after the casting call <3

I will be in Newcastle all weekend shooting at Banana Studio, then quickly dashing back to London in the evening to see Benga at Koko with some friends from high school! I can't wait! If you'd like to shoot with me in Newcastle, I am doing an all day workshop at Banana Studio on the Sunday that is only £90, and by the look of the webpage I think there are actually still some places left!

For now I will leave you with a photo of my other cat, Lilith, so she isn't being left out ;) She just got sent a hoodie as a joke gift but has taken to wearing it worryingly easily.

Thug life

I have been a model for five years and 364 days! Tomorrow is the sixth anniversary of my first photo shoot! I think I will count Benga as my celebration :)

Bye for now, darling!

Anita xx