PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 16 August 2012

Behind the scenes: AxeWound music video shoot for 'ExoChrist'!


I am a full-time model, so I have done a LOT of shoots. It's impossible to say exactly how many, but I'd guess that it must be 1000 or so by now. There are inevitably a few that really distinguish themselves in my memory for one reason or another, and I'm sure that yesterday's is going to be one of them!

One of my agencies (Spirit Model Management) got me the leading role in heavy metal supergroup AxeWound's music video for their latest single, 'ExoChrist', which I'm told is due to be released within a month!

On set with AxeWound for the filming of the 'ExoChrist' video yesterday!
L-R: Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine), Jason Bowld (
Pitchshifter, Pop Will Eat Itself), Mike Kingswood (Glamour of the Kill), me, Liam Cormier (Cancer Bats) and Joe Copcutt (Rise to Remain)

I'm not sure exactly what I am and am not allowed to say about the video before it appears on TV, but judging by what the band themselves have been Tweeting about it, I can tell you that it involves:
  • blood
  • boobies
  • a [strawberry] blonde chick- i.e. me- rolling around in blood on the floor
  • buckets and buckets of blood
  • lots of naked extras getting "down and dirty" (I quote Joe!)
  • more boobies
  • gallons, seriously, gallons and gallons, of blood and gore
Staying "in character" during a break in shooting! I didn't get hungry all day, probably because of all the fake blood I was swallowing- it's made of corn syrup! Pretty sure that's COMPLETELY banned on my diet..!

Believe it or not, I actually got EVEN MESSIER after I took the above photo, to the point where using my phone was no longer an option!

I can't wait to see the final finished video and share it with you right here in my blog, so SUBSCRIBE NOW (top right of this page- you can unsubscribe at any time)! And if you'd like to see more pictures of naked moi, check out my Art Nude Gallery or order a personally signed photo book from my Shop for yourself :) All proceeds will be spent on corn syrup and food dye, I swear...

I'll leave you with a pic of Liam and me after the shoot, having a shit-eating grin contest, apparently. I'd had a shower at that point but was still a bit stained! I think he was the one I liked the most- simultaneously laidback and also very into his music and the project (tricky balance); and a gentleman, to boot (but they all were) :)

"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, motherfucker!"

I will post more before the video is released, and then I will post the video itself the SECOND it comes out, AND some top secret behind the scenes footage that I shot! If you're an AxeWound fan you simply MUST come back and visit me here, or subscribe so that you can be alerted the second I post it all!

I used to always try and post everything to do with one shoot in one blog, but you guys have taught me that you prefer it when I tease, tease, tease, so here I go!

Love and kisses,

Anita xoxoxo