PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Come into my boudoir...



So what have I been doing since I last wrote to you? Well, shooting lots of latex, vintage and fetish, as usual!

I also took my father to see The Hobbit in 3D at the IMAX as part of his birthday treat- a treat for me as well, it was brilliant! I loved literally every second except the bit where the Great Goblin says, "That'll do it!" That was kind of on a par with Legolas skateboarding in Lord of the Rings :| But other than that, really cool. I started re-reading the book in the bath last night but doubt I'll have time to finish it, I have too many law textbooks to read.

I really want to go and see it again but don't think I'll have time between prancing around in latex, lingerie or nothing at all for photographers and designer clients and studying (I'm doing two courses at once atm, one in law and one in nutrition, phew!). I'm adding the Blu-Ray to my wishlist though! ;)

I should probably post a photo! This was taken in my bedroom...

Photographer: Jim Nemer | Hair and makeup: me

In case you're interested in this sort of thing, the wallpaper is an exact replica of the wallpaper that was in the Ritz Hotel's bedrooms in the 1940s! It is shimmering silver and sparkles by candlelight ♥ One cannot live with magnolia paint when one is living the dream!!