PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 6 April 2014

Hair fashion shoot for Robert Owen Haircutters with Fabulously Fetish and Bareskin Beauty


Hello, faithful blog readers! I have so many photos to post from shoots and general travels in the UK and US that there are far too many for just one post :)

I was shooting in New York for ten days, flew back to London straight away for two more shoots, then got sick for four days (just a cold but I was laid up in bed and looking at the laptop screen made my eyes hurt >.<), then it was back to photo and music video shoots and trying to catch up on emails! So I haven't really properly updated here for like a month >.<

Thanks for keeping up with me on Facebook and Twitter (if you are), but as we all know, the blog is the place for *extensive* photo set publishing and rambling details ;)

So I'll be catching up on what I've been doing in upcoming blogs:
  1. I have a cover and 14 page interview and pictorial in BeDeSeMe magazine :D
  2. I shot with lots of lovely people in New York and New Jersey, met Dita Von Teese, and found time to do a bit of tourist-ing and vintage clothes shopping too :D
  3. I shot a combined Bo Ningen music video and fashion film for Nowness with Marie Schuller, Head of Fashion Film at Nick Knight's SHOWstudio (and director of Oyster), which I believe is out 5th May :D
I also have some fab new photos from a hair fashion shoot that I did with Andrew McMeekin and his team at Robert Owen Haircutters in Norfolk last month. I know people always say this,  but this was a truly wonderful day with a wonderful photographic team. Thank you Andrew for specially ordering in my vegan lunch- it was much appreciated ^_^

Please click the images for larger versions:


I did the makeup and wardrobe styling- the dress is inspired by Rita Hayworth's scintillating gown in Gilda (1946) and my shoes are by Fabulously Fetish :) Skincare by Bareskin Beauty.

I think I've answered all my emails now, just need to dig through my Facebook inbox and reply to those messages!

I have already found time to post this week's #NakedSundays shots though, which are by Stephen Perry


x